etsy store

Sunday 17 April 2011

Spread the Love Sundays

As promised, every Sunday I will be featuring fellow creative entrepreneures attempting to hawk their painstakingly created wares in an attempt to do what they love for a living!

To start the ball rolling I am going to feature one of my favourites:


Lil Miss Rosie is the home of gorgeous ruffle nappy covers, skirts, dresses, playsuites and matching accessories for the little misses in our lives.  Rachel handmakes all her designs and I can personally vouch for their quality and cuteness after purchasing a few for my Little Miss Evie!  

Lil Miss Rosie has something for every adorable little miss, no matter what the age.

Just some of the scrumptious designs available

Check it out.  Lil Miss Rosie's HQ
And remember, every view/like/purchase helps us all on our way to living our creative dreams.

Enjoy!
Love Rach xox

No comments:

Post a Comment