etsy store

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Lets get organised!

Okay, so this blog has been a little hit and miss so far.

Time for some structure.  From now on I will be posting at least twice a week on Tuesdays and Sundays with themed posts.*

Check in on How-To-Tuesdays for " ii-DIY " where I will give tips, tricks and instructions for all sorts of crafty projects.  Bare with me, this will be a learning experience for all of us - myself included!!!  I will try to be a good blogger and post as many photos as I can.

If creating your own crafty masterpieces seems out of your reach, why not check in with us on Sundays for "Spread the Love Sundays".  Every week I will be shining the spotlight on a creative entrepreneur trying to make a business out of something they love.  Admire their wares, support their cause and spread the love.

See you all on Sunday for the first installment in the STL series.

Until then my lovlies, don't forget to live your life like every moment belongs in a scrapbook.

Rach xox

* Okay this will probably turn into twice a fortnight knowing me but you have to at least give me credit for my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment