etsy store

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Easter Madness! Last minute sales

So its almost that time of year again where we spend time with our loved ones and overindulge: we holiday and visit, eat and drink and basically do anything and everything to be merry.  We rush around from place to place (probably fuelled by a constant sugar high) madly trying to squeeze everything in to a teeny tiny 4 day weekend (or as is the case this year a 5 day weekend*).  Shopping frantically as if the stores will never open again!

Ahhh ... good times.

So if in all the craziness you have forgotten to get yourself and your loved ones some Easter cards - fear not!  I am having a 2 for 1 sale on all my remaining Easter cards until Midnight Tuesday.  All orders will be posted express post the following day so they arrive to you before the big event.**

I only have my silhouette cards left (these feature a custom designed die cut in black, layered on a pastel background.  Very chic).  I have them in multiple colours - purple, pink, blue and yellow.  When you order just nominate which colours you would prefer and I will do my best to fill your requests, providing I haven't already sold out!!!

Check them out here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/InvitingInspiration?ref=si_shop


Enjoy your easter break my lovlies! And as I alwasy say: live your life like every moment belongs in a scrapbook.  Just keep in mind that at this time of the year that means not having sooo much fun that you dread having a permanent record of it! ;)

Be safe and happy.

Love Rach xox


*At least in Australia - we have an extra public holiday on the Tuesday for ANZAC day - kind of like our Veterans' day. 
**fingers crossed :) I can't promise that Australia Post will live up to their end of the bargain unfortunately!

No comments:

Post a Comment