etsy store

Friday 29 April 2011

Budding Crafters will put me out of a Job - before I even have one!!

It seems that kids these days can do anything - even have their own shop. 

A step up from the dodgy lemonade stand on the corner of the street (I actually tried that once, surprisingly no one wanted to buy my tangy concoction) these creative kidletts have started their own online card making business at the ripe old age of 12.

I feel like maybe I might have missed my chance.  I'm too old, over the hill, my ship has sailed and these little tycoons are at the helm.

... okay that's a little melodramatic*. 

I'm not going to throw the towel in just yet.  In fact I might even buy one of their cute little cards.  I particularly like the "You Sparkle" glitter card.  How can I possibly be angry at a fellow twilight lover ;)

Check out the creations of these mini card Moguls at http://www.cardcraziness.webs.com/

love
Rach xox

*Except the bit about getting old that is unfortunately true.  It was pointed out to me recently that, as it is now 2011, I am turning 30 NEXT YEAR - eek!  Lucky I was at my brother's wedding when this shocking realisation hit me and there was ample amounts of alcohol close at hand to calm my nerves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment