etsy store

Monday 28 March 2011

Very exciting news! One of my easter cards has been featured in a treasury list on etsy. Treasuries are groups of items made along a theme and featured items from all sorts of etsy sellers. They are a massive exposure opportunity for sellers as treasuries are chosen by etsy admin to feature on the front page and in emails to etsy subscribers. The trick of course is to get your treasury noticed. Treasuries are measured in 'hotness' which is determined by the number of views on the treasury, comments and clicks ( to the individual item listings). I would really love it if you guys to check out the treasury featuring my item. If we make it to the top 10 I will give away some free stuff to one if my peeps who supported me.

Have a wonderful day my darlings
Rach

xox

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d8fc912fab46d91dd910081/pretty-purple-easter-on-etsy

Correction!!! Make that two treasuries!!! Feeling that love. xox

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d8e55f31e3d6d915fa0159d/eagerly-experiencing-easter

Thank you very much coolyarnz and mylittleangleco.  After you have finished looking at the treasury, you might want to check out thier stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment